Mistigris computer arts

Friday, January 6, 2017

[gallery]

I was surfing around for some counterpart to Horsenburger’s masterful teletext advent calendar entries, thinking that they needed a complement for their appearance in the “Silent Night” music video and MIST1216 artpack, but something substantial was needed to counter them at the risk of being “all the teletext and then a couple of other things.” Then I found Vinny “@C64_endings” Mainolfi sharing a series of self-winterized images from classic C64 video games and I realised we just might have what we’re looking for! There were a pile of them (indeed, there are some he hasn’t even released yet) – these are ones we’ve featured in Mistigram so far, revamped versions of Bubble “Bauble” (Bobble), Impossible Mission, Bruce Lee, and Last Ninja (I Gave You My Heart). Formidable!

No comments:

Post a Comment