Mistigris computer arts

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Instagram video by Cthulu • Oct 5, 2016 at 3:15pm UTC

Just yesterday we wrote up Reanimator’s 604 Music Disk Mistigris logo on Mistigram, and already he’s been revived from digital embers and is celebrating the good old days with this slideshow music video celebrating one of his Mist Classic songs from MIST0195, his tracker music cover of the soundtrack to Activision’s Aliens game for the C64. Not bad!



In 1994 I moved to vancouver for college and joined a small demo group that made mods and s3m’s.



I decided to recreate my favourite themesong from my favourite video game of all time. Aliens for the c64.



I lost the file.



I found it last night after 15 years while surfing the internetz.



An ode to LV-426!



Please Enjoy





God, I feel freekin old


Instagram video by Cthulu • Oct 5, 2016 at 3:15pm UTC

No comments:

Post a Comment